Monday, January 5, 2009

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you...

Hello there pumpkin,

I know Mommy hasn't done the greatest job of writing to you on here lately. I am sorry for that but I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you and I love you oh so very much.

You are really close to walking now. As a matter of fact, you probably walked more that you crawled today! You're such a big girl and you make Mommy and Daddy so very proud.

Mommy put your hair in pig tails for the first time today. You looked absolutely adorable (you always do). I also got some video of you saying "bite!", you're favorite word. You LOVE to eat and there isn't anything that you WONT eat. Mommy actually caught you eating Lily's dog food today! YUCKY! Lily is Aunt Tami's dog and she stays here with us during the week. You love her and you love our kitty Patches.

Mommy is getting your pictures printed out soon so that I can start your scrapbook. I am SO excited about that. I think when you get older, you will really enjoy going back and looking at it. I love you more than you will ever know pumpkin.

Love Always,
Mommy


No comments: